Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 1st packages!!!

Last March 1, I am super happy to have received 2 packages from two different online seller.. :)

Thru Xend/LBC, they deliver 2days after the seller ships...
  • First parcel, is from Ms. Avi of Makeup Stash

Cerro Qreen brush set
At first, I was very hesitant to buy this set, because the first time that I bought a brush set online, I was very disappointed because half of the brushes are very scratchy & super stiff!!!
Anyway! haha! I finally decided to give this one a try. And oh the brushes are really soft!!! To think that its only Php500 per set!!!

Click here for product review.


  • Second parcel is from Hoops and Loops
items properly packed by seller
L - R: Beauty UK shatter polish in GOTH, PUNK, GLAM ROCK, BarryM nail effect in  GOLD GLITTER
& Beauty UK eye shadow palette #6 Day&Night
Oh! How quickly I fell in love with these items!!!
These are awesome!!!! Need I say more??? hahaha! <3


I will do a separate review on these items soon!!!
So watch out for it... ^_^

Click HERE for the review on the crackle/shatter polish


love lots,
MeldaMae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It's much appreciated! ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...