The spacing are super far! I don't know why! So if any of you had the hard time reading the other one, i hope this one will help.. :D <3 <3 <3
I have been very busy that I haven't been able to post anything for like 2 months now. :(
Summer is almost over so I really did my best to finish at least one post.. :P hah!
So, here's a simple haul on some items I go, and I am super excited to share with you.. :D
1. MODELLAND by Tyra Banks (April 24, 2012)
I finally got my copy! Thank you to my boyfriend, Harvey, for giving me this wonderful gift for my birthday! <3
I am currently reading this one of a kind novel. So far, I am loving it!
Hopefully I will have a better smize (smile with your eyes) after reading this! *wink*
2. Vampire Academy Series: Book 5: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (March 30, 2012)
Argh! After a year of waiting for the Hardcover edition of this book & still no stocks from National Book Store, I finally settled for the tradepaper copy....after all it was on sale!!! ;)
I am really glad I gave in, 'coz now, I finally finished the Vampire Academy Series! Yay!!! <3
This series got me because of the author's unusual depiction of vampires..
3. Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals loot (March 13, 2012)
I bought my first Krave products!!! <3
Oil Eliminator & Skin hydrator - primer/finishing veil
Correct&Conceal - mineral concealer
Pretty Young Thin - mineral bronzer/contouring powder
I must say, these products are impressive! I really love the Oil Eliminator&Skin Hydrator.. <3 <3 <3
and look, Ms.Kat of Krave even gave me a sample of their Detox&White mineral mud masque.. :D
4. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman: CORE COLLECTION (March 20, 2012)
Oh! My! Gahd!!!!
I am super duper happy I got htis set!
ahhh!!! how soft the bristles & how dense these brushes!
These babies I ordered from MakeupStashByAvi via Facebook. :D
5. NYX Nail Girls Polish (April 30, 2012)
236 Drop of Dew
114 Forever 1989
195 Bermuda Triangle
113 Chocolate Taupe
6. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (April 30, 2012)
JEP Milk (white)
JEP Black Bean (black)
these creamy eye pencil/base is one of my favorite product of NYX.. :)
I got all my NYX products from NYX Cosmetics by Onlineshopping Zone.
7. Unbranded 3-way bag from Bumble Shop (March 30, 2012)
8. E.L.F. from Bumble Shop (March 30, 2012)
What more can I say??? Argh! Got myself these for my birthday!!! Early birthday present for myself!!! lol
9. also, Bea-Fe of BumbleShop gave me this gorgeous Elianto nail polish in DivineGold for FREE!!! <3
That's it for this haul. Until next time lovelies... ^_^
Smile always & Stay beautiful